Monday 24 October 2011

Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge Centenary Carnival

Norton Primary were Knights and creatures from the Middlesbrough coat of arms with illuminated headdresses. They each designed their own coat of arms to carry and wear on their chest.


I made lots of embossed metal pieces for the Giant Erimus puppet.
The ladies of Chandi and Apna worked on the coat of arms sections for this float.

Rhythm train drummers as bridge workmen.

Breckon Hall school were fire and flames.


The Kool Kids club were workmen with tool embellished overalls and toolbox lanterns. They also made a giant spanner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just put your web site site to my blogroll, I pray you would think of returning the favor.

Before I go, give permission me thank you for your tolerance with my English as (I'm positive you have become aware this by now,), English is not my chief tongue thus I am using Google Translate to build out how to enter what I really intend to tell.